A brief summary:
- ABOUT US? Las Ánimas Shop, is the store of art pieces created by the artistic studio of Las Ánimas. The person in charge of your personal data is: Pablo Párraga Muñoz NIF: 28617405T Address: Calle Goles 48 acc. Local 12 41002 Seville. Contact email: email@example.com Telephone: 0034 687 116 254.
- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of our parts, answer your questions, as well as, if you request it, send you information about our work. We will only request data that is necessary to respond to your requests.
- WITH WHOM WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA? With service providers that help or support us.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS? You can always access, rectify or delete your personal data.
- In this Privacy and Cookies Policy you will find all the relevant information that applies to the use we make of our clients’ personal data regardless of the channel you use (the web, email or telephone).
- We want to be transparent with the use we make of your data, for us it is very important and, therefore, we invite you to read our complete Privacy and Cookies Policy. This way you will know the use we will make of your data and the rights you have over them.
- This Privacy and Cookies Policy complies with current regulations on the processing of personal data and electronic commerce, and we will adapt it to the changes that are legally carried out.
- You can check all the information and exercise your rights whenever you want.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is:
- Pablo Parraga Muñoz. W/Goals, 48 acc. Local 12. 41002 Seville. Spain. NIF: 28617405 T. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products or the needs that you ask us, we will need to process some data or others. In general, the data we will need will be the following:
- your identifying data (for example, your name, surname, image, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.);
- economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- connection, geolocation and navigation data (for example, location data, device identification number or advertising ID);
- commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter).
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of Las Ánimas Shop, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to carry out what you are requesting: information, purchase… Please keep in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this data, it is possible that you will not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you will not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
In other cases, we may passively obtain information using tracking tools such as browser cookies or other similar technologies from our Platform or from communications we send to you. In certain cases, a third party may have provided us with information about you when you use a functionality or service of Las Ánimas Shop, for example, if they have sent you a gift card, they give you a free subscription or if they send an order to your address.
In such cases, we will only process your data in relation to that functionality or service, in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Depending on how you interact with Las Ánimas Shop, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
a. To manage your registration as a user of Las Ánimas Shop.
- In the event that you decide to register as a user on our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
- We inform you that the data we collect about your activity, obtained through the different channels of the Platform, and which includes your purchases, will remain linked to your account so that all the information can be accessed at once.
b. For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with Las Ánimas Shop.
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities s, products or services contracted, including sending quality surveys on the products or services provided.
- Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the means of payment used. For example:
- If when purchasing any of our products through the Web, you choose to activate the functionality of saving your payment details and your shipping address for future purchases (if this functionality is available), we need to process the data indicated for the activation and development of said functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your auto-completed payment information to appear in subsequent purchases so that you do not have to re-enter them in each new process, and they will be understood as valid and current for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your payment information at any time through the section corresponding to payment information from your registered user account on the Web.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent and detect improper use of Las Ánimas Shop, for example, during the purchase and return process, as well as potential fraud against you and/or against Us. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent or we detect abnormal behavior with indications of fraudulent use of our functionalities, products and services, this treatment may have consequences such as the blocking of the transaction or the cancellation of your user account.
- Manage possible changes or returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability or reservations of products through Las Ánimas Shop, depending on whether these options are available at any time.
- For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the Platform o Guarantee the use of other functionalities or services to the extent that they are available, such as the purchase, reception, management and use of the Gift Card.
c. To meet the requests or requests that you make through the Customer Service channels.
- If you use the telephone channel, the call can be recorded to meet your request and guarantee its quality.
d. For marketing purposes
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- Personalize the services we offer you and be able to make recommendations based on your interaction with us at Las Ánimas Shop and the analysis of your user profile (for example, based on your purchase and browsing history).
- To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email, Whatsapp or SMS). Likewise, we can send you this information through push notifications in the event that you have activated them on your device.
- Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost through the “Newsletter” section of the Platform, as well as through the instructions that we provide in each communication.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
a. Manage your registration as a user of Las Ánimas Shop
- The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of Las Ánimas Shop. In other words, in order for you to register as a user at Las Ánimas Shop, we need to process your personal data, since otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration.
- We consider that we have a legitimate interest in linking your data to your account.
purchases and the data we collect about your activity through Las Ánimas Shop.
b. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that links us to you.
It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process is activated only because you request it or authorize us, such as the storage of payment data for future purchases or to inform you of the availability of our products (if this functionality is available). In these cases, the basis on which we process your data is your own consent. In addition, we process your location data when you give us your consent, to offer you specific services in our Physical Stores.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud or fraudulent use when you use Las Ánimas Shop, for example, when making a purchase or return. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties: for you, since it allows us to put measures in place to protect you against fraud attempts carried out by third parties; for Us, because it allows Us to prevent misuse of Las Ánimas Shop; for all our customers and society, because it also protects your interest in ensuring that fraudulent activities are discouraged and detected when they occur.
c. Customer Service
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to the requests or queries that you submit to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you insofar as it allows us to be able to attend you properly and resolve the queries raised.
When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through the Platform, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract.
When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is compliance with legal obligations on our part.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example: when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending of push notifications to your device, when you give your consent by configuring cookies or the privacy of your device, or when you accept the legal bases to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photos on the Platform or on our social media channels.
In order to offer you personalized services or show you personalized information, either on our Platform or on that of third parties, as well as to carry out data enrichment, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in profiling the information we have about you (such as the browsing you do, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data you have provided us such as age range or language, since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access information according to your preferences.
- FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The period of conservation of your data during the time that you remain a registered user, the time necessary to manage your purchases and requests or until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to our Newsletter.
Regardless of whether we treat your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities derived from the treatment may arise, in compliance with current regulations at all times. Once the possible actions in each case are prescribed, we will proceed to the deletion of personal data.
- WITH WHICH THIRD PARTIES WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
To fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it is necessary that we give access to your personal data provided to Las Ánimas Shop, such as:
- financial entities,
- fraud detection and prevention entities,
- providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services or their associated establishments,
- providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, advertising channels such as mailchimp or social networks, when interacting with them.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can do so by writing us an email to an email address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
Likewise, we may offer you the possibility of exercising your rights and configuring your privacy preferences when using some of our services or by making specific channels available to you within our Platform.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis for which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Platform, you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data in your account to modify or update your personal data. In any case, keep in mind that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and exact and you agree to notify us of any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or to the person in charge of Las Ánimas Shop or to any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that as a general rule you should only provide us with your own personal data, not those of third parties, except as permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
If you have provided us with your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. You can do it by writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT IF YOU PROVIDE US DATA FROM A THIRD PARTY OR A THIRD PARTY PROVIDES US WITH YOUR DATA?
These data come from the authorization to a third party to collect a package or when a work is sent as a gift, for example. If you provide us with the data of a third party, you guarantee that you have informed them of, within the purposes included in this Data Protection Policy, privacy and Cookies.
- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
In the possible event that this information contained changes when we deem it appropriate, we will notify you through the different channels through Las Ánimas Shop or even to your email address provided, when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can exercise your corresponding rights.
- INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Last update: 07/22/2023